Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Experienced and versatile Construction Project Managers are sought by my client, a reputable developer.
The ideal candidate for the role of Construction Project Manager will possess experience of overseeing the delivery of high-value projects, from pre-construction through to completion. The role consists of being placed full time on site with the construction of 175 units, with the total value of £89m. For the right Project Manager my client will pay up to £90,000 + competitive packages.
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation of project reporting structure
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
- Time and resource planning
- Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Equipment strategy report
- Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Promoting and maintaining of HSE directives throughout the company
- Planning of logistics relating to construction
- Progressive approach to Project Management
- Willing to constantly push and challenge convention
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering to time, cost and quality
- Report into the Regional Construction Director for London and
- Come from a main contracting background
- If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, please get in touch with Ryan in the London office.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or alternatively contact Spencer at the London Office.
If you feel like this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please get in touch with me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
TED Recruitment Ltd
Cityscape Recruitment Ltd
Service Care Solutions
Vantage Recruitment Solutions Ltd