Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer - Derby
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer required for one of the UK's leading Air Conditioning and Refrigeration companies who have been established for over 54 years and have over 15 offices in the UK operating Nationwide for a number of high profile clients. The client has an impeccable reputation within the industry and are a sought after company to work for; so this is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer who wants to join an innovative, rewarding and established company.
The Service Engineer will be required to carry out service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and attend breakdowns on a wide range of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits, Fridges, Freezers, Cold Rooms, Chillers, AHU's and Close Control. The Service Engineer will be covering the Derby area working within Commercial Buildings, Data Centres, Education, Food Management, Healthcare, Hotels, Leisure, Local Authority, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Residential, Roadside and Car Showrooms, due to the location of work the candidate will need to be based in or around the Derby area.
The role will require the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to hold a full UK driving license, F-Gas 2079 Cat-1 certificate and an NVQ / C&G level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. This role will offer constant training and development as the client have their own training facility to train their Engineers on the products they use.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Overview
- Travelling extensively around Derby and surrounding areas, visiting client sites to service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment such as VRV's, VRF's, Close Control, Chillers and AHU's.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Requirements
- F-gas 2079 Cat-1 Certificate
- NVQ / C&G level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Previous experience as an Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer
- Good knowledge of VRV's, VRF's, Close Control, Chillers and AHU's.
- Full UK driving license
- Based in Derby
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Door to door travel pay
- 33 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Company van
- Contracted working hour are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Stand by rota
- Training and Development at the Client training facility.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
BRITISH RED CROSS-11
Timeplan Education Group Ltd
Key People Ltd