Ductwork HVAC maintenance Engineer -Reading £19,000-£21,000
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Ductwork HVAC maintenance Engineer -Reading
One of the UK's fastest growing Environmental Consultancies are on the lookout for confident Engineers with either Ductwork, HVAC or Industrial Cleaning experience to join their team in Reading.
Due to recent growth and new contracts signed they now require candidates with experience in Ductwork Installations, HVAC Maintenance or Industrial cleaning to work across the Midlands & South East on a variety of public & private sector Commercial projects
The company work from one office in England with their engineers all working remotely in their most convenient location. The company have recently undergone a 45% expansion since 2018 after taking on one of their largest projects to date.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 1+ years' experience as a Ductwork Engineer, Industrial Cleaner or HVAC Engineer
- Full UK driving license
- Good verbal & written communication
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Flexibility to national travel
- Strong desire to gain new skills & progress
The role will include;
- Ductwork cleaning and disinfections
- Inspection and testing of ventilation system fire dampers
- Reading kitchen extract meters
- Deep cleans of kitchens
- Recording all findings on PDA
- Liaising with clients
The company also offer the opportunity to cross train within Water Hygiene which would then see their role turn into a multiskilled engineering position.
Along with additional training the company also offer a basic salary of up to £21,000, company vehicle, pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday & also pay their travel time- which equates to an extra £3,000+ a year on top of salary.
Contact Eva on or send your CV to for consideration.