Sales Manager (UK)
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Whole in 1 Golf
Sales Manager (UK) based in Leeds offering a basic salary of £30,000 plus uncapped commission plus benefits.
As the Sales Manager (UK) - Golf Operations you will be working at our Head Office in Leeds managing three Golf Telesales Managers and field-based Territory Managers.
- Basic salary of £30,000
- Uncapped Commission
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Company Laptop
- Use of Company Vehicle
- On site canteen and chill out area
- Fantastic friendly office environment.
The ideal Sales Manager:
- Full UK Driving License, preferably clean - willingness to travel
- Live within easy commutable distance to our Head Office in Leeds
- Strong sales and customer service background in a corporate environment and be able to evidence their success in current or previous roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective relationship building capacity with client, partner, and internal team at different levels in the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client interfacing ability with confidence
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Tenacious, sales driven and hungry to meet and surpass challenging sales targets
- Lead by example and from time to time self-generate appointments and execute sales
The Role of UK Sales Manager:
- Manage a team of office based and field based sales professionals
- Responsible for the procurement of new golf clubs to our portfolio ensuring that there is a consistent stream of new acquisition golf clubs and leads generated to achieve target
- Taking ownership of the day to day management of the inbound team you will ensure that they arrange the necessary quality and qualified, appointments with the appropriate contacts at the clubs and ensure these leads are followed through to point of sale
- Take overall responsibility for all contracts, proposals and marketing collateral being sent by the team
- In addition to working alongside these internal staff within the golf operations department your team will also consist of outbound Territory Account Managers who cover certain areas throughout the UK. You will work with these staff to ensure that they convert these leads and execute their sales meetings accordingly
About the Company:
Formed in 2011 the Company has grown rapidly delivering double digit revenue growth year on year and we require excellent staff to join our team to help deliver the companies ambitious plans for further growth over the coming years.