Customer Service Supervisor, Sheffield, £30,000pa
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
The main duties will include -
* Responsibility for the internal sales team in ensuring the team are fully engaged with the sales strategy, motivated and developed to achieve their full potential.
* Lead, Coach and Develop the team in their "day to day" improvement of sales and customer focused activities including conducting team meetings and one-to-one sessions
* Responsible for supporting the team in the timely, efficient and accurate processing and input of sales orders received from customers, supplying customers with order confirmation, progress updates and ensuring promised delivery times are attained
* Responsible for liaising with customer service colleagues, finance, sales, marketing, logistics and operations department in connection with customers queries, ensuring orders are packed to requirements with all required documentation
* Responsible for liaising with the sales team regarding identifying new sales opportunities/sales leads
* Responsible for liaising with internal suppliers regarding delivery dates
* Responsible for providing price quotations, keeping accurate sales records and supplying product information, both internally and to customers
* Liaise with purchasing administration to obtain quotations where required to provide ad-hoc package quotations
* Respond promptly to technical and commercial queries, providing relevant technical information and samples
* Responsible for dealing with difficult customers or more complex orders and with non-routine enquiries, ensuring customer enquiries are promptly resolved
* To propose customer returns and action required credit notes associated with these returns.
The ideal candidate -
* A good understanding of the sales process through experience gained in a similar role or a role in customer service
* SAP experience
If you have any further questions on this role, please contact Jess Nortrop on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy