Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Anonymous
· Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
· Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
· Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
· Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
· Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
· Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made, Business Property Relief and/or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed.
· Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
My client is looking for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE in private client law.
In return, this is position is offering a very competitive salary, the opportunity to work from home two days a week and a direct route into Partnership within a year.
Please get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers or apply for this position
Rite Recruit Ltd