Business Development Manager, Permanent, Norwich, Up to £18,000 DOE
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual, who can take initiative, to join a company with excellent industry experience, that offers a personalised service to clients and great career prospects for the right individual.
Your duties will include:
* Driving growth through conversion of leads and negotiating deals with customers.
* Developing plans to grow sales & profitability.
* Reaching and exceeding monthly targets and KPIs.
* Managing a sales pipeline and utilising this to achieve and exceed sales targets.
* Maintaining all sales communication and activity on the system and maintain the growing database.
* Operating with business needs and personal responsibilities in mind at all time.
* Following up inbound leads and making outbounds calls to develop your sales pipeline.
You will have/be:
* At least 1 years proven experience in a B2B sales environment.
* Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
* The ability to generate new business
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
* Good knowledge of digital and social media.
* Passion to learn and develop knowledge of the industry, customers, clients etc…
This is a full time, permanent position working from offices based in Central Norwich. The offered salary for this position is up to £18,000 DOE with a competitive OTE. Full training will be provided. The role offers a competitive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse -Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate