Account Manager (FMCG - Foodservice)
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Due to continued growth and investment my client a successful food manufacturer are seeking a Senior Account Manager to manage a portfolio of accounts, deliver service levels whilst ensuring profitability and company targets are met.
- Relationship building skills with foodservice customers
- Ensure the business deliver service and quality as per the customer needs
- Accountability of P&L (Profit and Loss)
- Liaise with different areas of the business -NPD, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Monitor, report and forecast account performance
- Review customer business plans, to aid budgeting data
- Deliver excellent customer service, so to retain, grow and develop customer relationships
- Mentor and working with other Account Managers.
Skills and Experience
- Foodservice Account Management experience
- Knowledge of meat products is highly advantageous (proteins)
- Proven success within a similar role
- Excellent reputation within the industry with a strong customer network
Competitive salary depending on experience
Company Car or allowance
Home based, with travel to office in Dorset, South West, South East and London areas
Laptop and mobile phone
25 days holiday
Development and training opportunities
Key words: Senior National Account Manager, Senior NAM, Senior Account Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Account Manager, Foodservice, Retailer, NAM, Commercial Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Sales Executive, Retail, Supermarkets, Retailers, Food Industry, Food Manufacturing, Protein, Meat Processing, Meat Production