Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you intelligent and articulate individual with excellent communication skills? Are you looking to get into a company that prides itself on its values and culture? Do you have a hunger to learn, resilience, tenacity and a winning mentality to deliver results - Interested in the Construction, Real Estate. Engineering Infrastructure sectors?
Shackleton Duke is an Executive Search firm operating in the recruitment industry. We have over 25 years of experience within Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) in Energy, Power, and Utility sectors, Real Estate and General Construction/Civils & Infrastructure in North America, The UK and Europe and The G.C.C
We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition.
The Role of a Resource Consultant is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of a hybrid of a researching into companies and resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include intensive research into the markets we serve, market mapping companies within the vertical industries, generating vacancy leads, headhunting viable candidates for the roles; promoting job opportunities, building and nurturing relationships while continually striving towards set goals and targets.
Typically, you'll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
* Source and select candidates for vacancies using the Internet and telephone
* Head hunt and approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
* Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals to attract applicants
* Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
* Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
* Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
* Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
* Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
* Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc.
* Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
* Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc.
* Whilst the role is predominantly telephone/office based there will be the requirement to attend client meetings and conferences in the UK and Europe and other overseas locations as and when required
You'll be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match for our clients and candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to carve out a career, workings in sectors you are interested in and with the ability to earn money whilst developing your career?!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11,000.00 to £16,000.00 /year
Michael Page Finance
Fruition IT Resources Limited