Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by National Football League
The Graphics Producer is responsible for the successful coordination, execution and delivery of broadcast graphics for NFL Network shows. The role of the Graphics Producer is to prepare content for the broadcast, assist with the management of the production and coordinate with internal support areas. This is a hand's-on role working closely with production teams, creatives, designers/animators and 3d artists.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple broadcast design projects for various NFL Network shows and special projects as assigned
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Major contributor to the production planning process.
- Oversee projects from conception to completion, maintaining the integrity of the production workflow.
- Review production schedule and editorial content for shows
- Maintains communication with necessary creative and account personnel to facilitate workflow
- Supports leadership within department, keeps supervisor appraised of status of work.
- Work with Graphics Production Manager to forecast budgets and stay within budgetary guidelines of a show
- Responsible for generation and management of all aspects of schedule and budget
- Presents production budgets and schedules and addresses production related questions for Production Manager, internal and external clients.
- Manage internal/external client relationships and expectations.
- Accountable for maintaining relationships, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget and that projects are actualized, well documented, archived and closed.
- Solid knowledge of show packages and elements
- Must possess meticulousness, organizational, problem-solving abilities.
- Technical understanding of post-production, broadcast and digital deliverables
- Ability to review and analyze budgets and contracts.
- Strong understanding and technical knowledge of production process from conception and bidding through traffic.
- Maintain quality control of deliverables
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and elevate creative.
- Facilitates all materials getting to their destinations on time, including final masters for trafficking. Preferred Education and Experience:
- College Graduate preferred.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years' experience working in broadcast graphics production
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Cinema 4D.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook & Microsoft Word.
- Candidate must work well as a member of a hard-working team to meet tight deadlines
- Fundamental understanding of time management techniques as they relate to the Graphic Production Assistant position.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends as required during certain times of the year.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Ability to work well within a strong team environment. Ideal individual will be capable of taking initiative, successfully driving work-flow and delivering accurate, detailed content for the NFL Network.