Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Troon Golf
Troon Corporate headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Corporate Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Corporate Accountant:
• Processes billing of reimbursable expenses for domestic and international customers. Assist corporate accounting team with associated billing questions.
• Partners with the Benefits department to reconcile payroll data to benefit vendor information. Assist is investigating, researching and resolving discrepancies.
• Responsible for daily posting of transactions and maintenance of accounting schedules for fixed assets, capital leases, and intangible assets.
• Facilitates the month-end close process by posting general ledger journal entries, reconciling various balance sheet accounts.
• Assists with financial statement audits, including preparation of supporting documentation and footnotes to the financial statements.
• Provides support to Controllership, Tax and FP&A related to various other domestic and international accounting projects as needed.
Minimum Qualifications of the Corporate Accountant:
• Bachelor's degree (preferred) or Associate's degree with equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in accounting preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices; basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures including accounts receivable, general ledger reconciliation, and preparation of journal entries.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook.