Digital Sales & Operations Analyst
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by New Balance
JOB MISSION The Digital Sales team manages digital pure-play accounts in the US for New Balance, including Amazon and Zappos. The dynamic, digital, and data-driven nature of these businesses requires an evolved mode of operating and go-to-market approach.
The Digital Sales & Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving analytical insights and digital operations efficiencies across the Digital Sales accounts, but with particular focus on Amazon. This role will focus on the 0-3 month phase of the go-to-market process, meaning an emphasis on enabling successful selling via setup efficiencies, real-time opportunity/risk identification, and sell-thru experience coordination.
- Execute sales analysis and operations activities in support of Digital Sales accounts, including new style setup and in-season retail analytics for immediate opportunity/risk identification
- Leverage Amazon data, insights, and learnings to guide the business and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor core KPI's for business performance - replenishable out-of-stock rates, inventory health measures, buy box performance, etc.
- Lead weekly business reviews summarizing core KPI metrics, learnings, quick-hit opportunities, and relevant insights to be shared with digital business unit
- Lead daily order management activities to ensure flawless flow to the account
- Partner with Customer Operations to optimize fill and ship on-time performance
- Partner with Amazon SVS to execute new seasonal buys per market schedule
- Partner with marketing to ensure site placements and promotions coordinate with product availability, inventory levels, and business priorities
- Maintain product catalogue and improve data quality (product title, product attributes, bullets, cost, MSRP, lifecycle codes, hidden keywords)
- 3+ years of digital or analytics experience, e.g. eCommerce site merchandising, inventory/sales planning, or category management; finance; or consulting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; data visualization/business intelligence tools preferred
- Self-motivated with an insatiable desire to learn, develop, and share
- Strong financial/business KPI acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks - opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs - that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.