Frontline Service Delivery Lead In DSM
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As our Frontline Service Delivery Lead in DSM, you'll work as a part of our Technology Services organization supporting world-class solutions for Nike. You'll provide experienced guidance and oversight to third party production support providers using established business models and processes. You'll collaborate with business partners at the global and regional level. The cross functional Application Support teams partner with the Product Teams in Solution Delivery to ensure future production support (PS) requirements are well known before going live into production. You will ensure the future strategic roadmap leverages the knowledge of the PS team. You'll work with the business and IT partners to ensure that PS activities are planned in a way that compliments and supports total alignment with the strategic plan. You will monitor and provide status reporting on all service commitments by auditing vendor deliverables and quality as outlined in the vendor contract. You'll gain exposure to global scenarios, which require influencing skills, communication skills and the ability to work across a matrix organization.
This position will report to the Frontline Service Delivery Manager, with responsibility for Frontline Services across Enterprise environments globally.
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to analyze order management flow to determine efficiencies gains
- Lead Enterprise Release Ramp up and Ramp down activities for Frontline in all areas related to DSM
- Drive DSM Problem Management tickets to closure, influencing DSM Product Owners
- Review and understand Enterprise DSM Architecture
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to all levels: peers, vendors, business partners, leadership
- Ability to lead resolution for challenging, cross-functional situations in a matrix organization.
- Partner with our product teams and shared service teams to understand and coordinate deliverables at all stages of the project lifecycle, from think/study to implementation.
- Ability to work with ESM on initiatives to enhance the DSM end user experience
- Improve and drive operational efficiencies in your area such as incident trend analysis, MTTR reduction, Incident related to Problem relationship increase and others.
- Lead vendor relationships and ensure vendors are executing against operational performance targets, standards, and procedures.
- Provide guidance to vendor on the areas of rigor, service delivery quality that is required for a successful DSM operation.
- Provide oversight to ensure prioritization and restoration of service within DSM
- Work across functions to improve the order management flow end to end to benefit the end user experience
- Ability to handle difficult negotiations with business partners, such as negotiate terms of new application support requests coming in the pipeline.
- Ability to analyze the flow of purchase orders across functions to identify pain points to be addressed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field with 2 years' additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years' relevant technical experience in Information Technology
- 2 years' experience in a lead role
- Extensive knowledge in SAP, Order Management
- An expert in Planning
- Knowledge in Service Now of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management processes
- Strong acumen to understand the business needs
- Knowledge of business function(s) at Nike preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills
- Result-oriented, persuasion, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage influencing and persuasion skills to obtain desired results
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT team.
- Familiar with Autosys or another batch scheduling tool
- Comfortable working without hour to hour direction
- Ability to drive multiple efforts to completion at the same time
- Knowledge on how to implement action plans, improvement plans and execute them to get the expected results
- Ability to work cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity that will benefit the business partner and the productivity level of the Frontline Team
- Able to enforce the ITIL standards in all Frontline Operations