Sr Manager, Search
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong background in large-scale user acquisition and media buying analysis in Facebook across App, Mobile Web, and Desktop.You will be an integral part of the Acquisition team and will take the lead on Paid Social for Daily Fantasy Sports, responsible for planning and executing UA campaigns across multiple sports to meet quarterly goals.
What you'll do as a Senior Manager, Search:
- Develop a media buying strategy on Search partners for Daily Fantasy Sports and other company products. This includes developing a bidding strategy, a targeting strategy, and a creative strategy.
- Planning and executing UAC and desktop search user acquisition campaigns to meet team goals.
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw insights critical for growth and optimization.
- Own and cultivate relationships with Google and other related digital media partners.
- Work closely with ASO & SEO channel manager.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree required ideally in a quantitative field.
- 5-7+ years of experience in User Acquisition in Google Advertising.
- Experience in advancing media buying tactics as the ad technology develops.
- Familiarity conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI, including A/B testing alternatives and identifying fraud.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search and mobile performance marketing.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.