publishUI Artist - Mobile Games - South East England, Big Planet
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Big Planet
Our client is one of the fastest growing studios in Europe. Excelling in PC and console platforms,they are looking to add a User Interface Artist to their talent in their mobile studio based in Brighton.
- With the game design, UX and art teams, design the graphics for menus, interfaces and screens
- Take responsibility for the UI-related standards, interface functionality and design
- Create wireframes, style guides and mood boards
- Several years of professional experience designing game-related UI for mobile devices
- Degree qualified or comparable in graphic or media design
- Confident utilising Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, with familiarity of Unity3D
- Skilled in digital, analogue and typographic illustration
- Good communicator in English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Prototyping software like Figma/Adobe XD
To be considered, please forward CV's in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to today quoting 763 Salary D.O.E. Location Brighton Job Category Art / Animation Date posted 29/11/2018 More View other Big Planet jobs Recruiter This job is advertised on behalf of Big Planet using their internal reference 763. Login or register to apply Login Register
The post UI Artist - Mobile Games - South East England, Big Planet appeared first on bright.jobs .