Order Entry Spcialist
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Kapco, (Kent Adhesive Products Co.) is seeking an experienced Order Entry Specialist to complement and support the company's sales team.
The individual working in the Order Entry role will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders in Kapco ERP system, working closely with the company's Sales and Manufacturing to ensure accuracy of purchase orders, availability of product, and timely processing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience entering technical/custom purchase orders within a manufacturing setting/environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in use of computers and software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic
The ideal individual will enjoy a range of data entry and administrative support responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner
- Problem solving by researching within the database, email exchanges, the Internet, and appropriate personnel throughout the company
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing