Sales / Customer service Advisors - Immediate start
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by HOME Fundraising Ltd
Perfect opportunity for Students and Graduates to cash up and gain valuable skills in Sales and Customer service either part time or full time.
We take pride in our ongoing development and if you feel that this really is the career for you then we would love for you to be a part of our ongoing success!
Put your hard earned skills to great use in these Charity fundraiser openings and earn £7.83 - £10 per hour for making a positive difference to peoples lives!
Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, whos happy to talk to anybody and everybody? If you answered yes, then you are exactly the type of person we would love to join our family of amazing fundraisers!
At HOME fundraising we:
- Are multi award winning and ethical
- Promote from within and offer the best training in the business
- Have made a difference to the tune of over half a billion pounds so far for the worlds most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Barnardos
--- WE HAVE REACHED OUR 1 MILLIONTH DONOR! ---
What we offer at HOME Fundraising:
- £7.83 - £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
- Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
- Make new friends & build great relationships
- Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles
What we ask:
- Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors
- Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up
- Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
We dont work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. (£500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running)
Apply online today and see what an amazing opportunity this is! Our team will look forward to hearing from you soon, dont miss out on this sought after opportunity!
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOMEs clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children's Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo's, St Mungo's, Guide Dogs and many more. Any previous experience in any of the following areas is welcomed, however is not essential: Charity Fundraiser, Door to Door Charity fundraiser, customer service, sales representative, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, customer service manager, retail, administrator, warehouse, Driver, warehouse operative, admin, receptionist, Driving, Cleaner, HR, customer service supervisor, retail assistant, retail manager, customer service assistant, retail supervisor, Customer Service Advisor, direct marketing, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***
HOME Fundraising Ltd
HOME Fundraising Ltd
Adecco UK Limited