ATM Software Engineer bk
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Capital One wants you to send your resume to
- ATM Software Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating testing and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Willing, and able to work with new technologies and pitch in on story tasks and bug fixes (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- You're a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints.