Medical Device Market Access Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Randstad Professionals
West Coast: Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO preferred
The Medical Device Market Access Manager will drive and manage public and private payer, MCO's, and Integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems access and more. This strategic Market Access role will be focused on Women's Health with a target of public experience including Planned Parenthood, Public Health Departments and uniquely skilled at digging into Medicaid reimbursement issues.
This is not a traditional sales role it is focused on driving the access and the payer and provider relationships.
Experience and background needed:
• 7+ years of Market Access management in the Med Device or Pharma space
• Strongly prefer experience in women's health
• Must be comfortable presenting to diverse groups up and down the food chain
• Must be a skilled market maker adept at working with payers and providers
• Med Device, Pharma or biologic background is required
• Drive system access; pull through products with private and public payers
• Need to be in a major hub city
• Well organized and self-motivated
• Able to travel 50%+ (3 nights/4 days on the road one day in office)
The comp for this role is $150K $180K+ with $225-$240K all-in. Benefits too.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg OldSalesGuy Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN