SQL Developer #2340
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by PINPOINT Resource Group
We are not working with third party vendors for this position.
This SQL developer position will be primarily responsible for:
• Conversion and migration of SQL objects (SSIS, SSRS, procedures, tables, functions, user defined types, etc.) to MS SQL 2016
• Unit test converted SQL objects
• Resolve defects or other conflicts with the conversion and migration process
• Documentation of changes made to SQL objects and documentation of tests and results
• Deployment of SQL objects to various environments including production
• Support of deployed objects in production during stabilization period
Candidate must possess or demonstrate:
• Five or more years of experience developing in MS SQL Server 2012 or greater, including SSIS, SSRS, procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, etc.
• Good oral and written communication skills, specifically regarding technical documentation
• Good project organization skills regarding project task tracking (TFS), document organization, etc.
• Ability to quickly learn existing systems written in an older SQL technology and apply concepts to current SQL technology
• Strong SQL querying and troubleshooting skills
• Some knowledge of or experience with MS TFS