Senior Quantity Surveyor | Real Estate Consultancy - Central London
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Varnom Ross
Real Estate Consultancy - Central London
Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client, an open and friendly 'people business' rather than a big global organisation. Is looking for a talented Senior QS to join their growing team. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine here! They are proud people who successfully strive to make a difference.
You will work with interesting and an incredibly varied client base including, Healthcare, Schools/Universities, new build housing and regeneration, commercial, historic and restoration, local authorities, contractors, developers etc.
- You will evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
- You will provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- You will advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
- You will prepare tendering documents
- You will manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
- You will lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi disciplined teams and project delivery
- Chartered and experienced in a similar role within a consultancy environment.
- An inquisitive nature, analytical mind and high level of intellect - combining your excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
- The successful candidate will preferably have healthcare experience that would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrate a passion for your professionalism and a drive to push your capabilities. It is also essential that you have an outgoing and approachable nature with a strong 'can do' attitude.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme
- Excellent work / life balance
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on .
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email Alex at and I will get back to you.
Varnom Ross - Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.