Building Surveyor - Commercial
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Oyster Partnership
A small consultancy in Central London are looking for a Graduate MRICS Building Surveyor to join their growing team. You will be predominantly working on Commercial projects in the centre of town with professional works being part of the role too.
What will I be responsible for?
- Survey commercial projects of high value for clients
- Organise and complete standard contract forms, project documentation and prepare schedules of dilapidations
- Complete projects by the set deadline
- Be able to manage projects on your own
- Being a team player in the company
What experience/ qualifications must I have?
- Building Surveying degree
- MRICS qualified with 1 years PQE
- Background of Building Surveying work in the Commercial sector with a Consultancy
- Competently use Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project
What benefits will I get?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus no work on your birthday!
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Private health care
- Interest free travel loan
This opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a Building Consultancy and set off your career within the industry. You'll be surrounded by senior, experienced surveyors who will guide you to success. To find out more information please call Kirsty on or email