Party Wall Surveyor - IMMEDIATE START
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Oyster Partnership
I am currently looking for a Party Wall Surveyor to work for one of London's leading consultancies.
You will be joining an incredibly supportive team where you will be exposed to both commercial and Residential projects across the City.
- You will be responsible for party wall matters on some of the most prestigious commercial and residential buildings
- Preparation of schedules of the condition of the adjoining owner's property
- Preparing party wall awards (otherwise known as party wall agreements)
- Liaise with external providers and clients
- Risk assess any work that's needed
- Mentor graduates
- 2+ year's experience in Party Walls Surveys
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Commercial/Residential experience beneficial
- Degree educated (ideally building surveying or law)
- Knowledge of the Party Wall Act
- Negotiable salary
- Excellent career progression
- Social events
- Extensive CPD
If you would like to hear more about this role then please give me a call on and ask for Caroline.