SENIOR COMPLIANCE SURVEYOR - HERTFORDSHIRE
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by MLA Recruitment
SENIOR COMPLIANCE SURVEYOR
Circa £60k PA + car/allowance and other benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential valuation surveyor to join this forward thinking, award winning and quality proven independent surveying company recognised for its exemplary service standards.
The role is for a head office based Senior Compliance Surveyor based in Hertfordshire.
The role will involve
- Providing advice and support to over 80 field based surveyors.
- Answering post valuation queries.
- Managing complaints and claims.
- Developing policies, procedures, guidance and training information.
- Building a library of technical guidance.
The successful candidate must
- Be a current member or the RICS.
- Have recent experience as a residential valuer and hold registered valuer status.
- Have a good understanding of the residential mortgage and legal process.
- Ability to follow processes and make decisions accordingly.
- Have good communication skills in both writing and on the telephone.
- Willingness to take on board and learn from new experiences.
- Be conscientious, hard working and be able to work under pressure.
- Have attention to detail
- Basic IT knowledge - Word / Excel / Rightmove SCT
- And importantly have a friendly outgoing personality with a good sense of humour.
Ideally the client seeks a full time/employed surveyor, however suitable candidates seeking to work part time, or even self employment are encouraged to apply.
A generous basic salary of circa 60k PA plus car or allowance (£400pm) and other benefits awaits the successful person.
For more information please call Graham Johnson on or email your CV in strict confidence to: