Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering
Do you want to work for an exciting, dynamic firm where you can make your mark in the constuction industry? Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience on residential or commercial projects? Then I have the perfect role for you!!
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, driven and ready to make a move into a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and professional consultancy. We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who can provide cost and commercial services to a range of clients on a variety of high end bespoke residential projects. You will have the opportunity to work with an eviable client list full of high profile names!!
BENEFITS for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Excellent team and sociable company culture
- Opportunity to work in a stimulation and professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
REQUIREMENTS of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preferably MRICS, or interested in becoming Chartered
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in either a consultancy or contractor background
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Experience working on build projects
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Fawkes & Reece
Professional Construction Recruitment Ltd