Banking Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Raisin
At the Partner Bank Management Team at Raisin we are responsible for providing our customers with access to the best offers across Europe by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform, by building and strengthening relationships with existing partners and by ensuring operations are running smoothly.
The Relationship Managers in particular contribute to the company's growth and strategy by evolving and deepening the collaboration with our partners.
You will mainly be responsible for onboarding new partners who join the Raisin platform and for managing, developing, and strengthening the relationships to existing partners while advancing business opportunities that contribute to the company's strategy and growth. This involves:
- Account management of key accounts - you are the face of the company
- Project management for the successful and quick onboarding of new partners
- Ensuring platform readiness (IT-, customer documents-, legal-, and marketing-side)
- Providing our partners with excellent and timely support and enable them to achieve their goals
- Improving processes by collaborating with business development, operations, IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Understanding numbers to create reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- University degree in business, economics or a similar subject
- Minimum two years of experience in project management, the financial sector, IT or business consulting or a (ideally a fintech) start-up
- Fluency in English is a must, additional European languages are highly welcome
- Top notch analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You are a quick thinker, enjoy facing complex situations and navigating through them by finding innovative solutions
- Organized and structured with excellent relationship building skills
- IT affinity or interest in understanding technical integrations and acquiring IT know-how
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe's leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
Merlin Entertainments Group Deutschland GmbH
Immobilien Scout GmbH