Chef de Partie
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Young's
The Phoenix, Victoria is a busy London pub known for it's great atmosphere and friendly welcoming service. We aim to offer the best of traditional pub hospitality in central London, setting us aside from the typical tourist traps you'd expect to find in the area. Our food is unpretentious, best of British cuisine, making the best of seasonal produce with a modern twist. Our stylish interior makes the best of old and new and our lovely pub garden and upstairs private room makes us the perfect place to visit any time and for any occasion.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young's & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
'Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs'
"We believe in developing our people to delight our customers"