HR Business Partner
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Michael Page Human Resources
The key responsibilities will include providing strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of the business HR plans.
* Assisting in building strong talent pipelines and recruitment processes
* Coaching and mentoring junior members of the HR team and line managers
* Supporting line managers across the business on Employee Relations issues, organisational structure and design
* Develop and implement proactive HR procedures which operate at a consistently high level
* Contribute to a proactive communications strategy
The ideal candidate will have previous working as a HR Business Partner preferably within engineering or similar industry. You will have excellent communications and presentation skills with strong a good understanding of commercial acumen, trade union and have a good understanding of HR KPIs and strategy. The HR Business Partner will build a coherent and successful HR strategy therefore knowledge and awareness of trends and changes in policies which affect people at work is crucial
The UK HR Manager will receive between £50'000K - £55'000K plus car allowance and benefits. This role is based in Derbyshire with frequent travel to other sites that may require some overnight stays.
Ashley Kate HR
Michael Page Human Resources