Regional HR Business Partner - M4 corridor - national role
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Michael Page Human Resources
As a Regional HR Business Partner you will:
* Support the embedding and development of a positive safety culture at all levels across the business unit
* Agree an annual people plan with the business unit leadership team aligned with the business unit objectives and the people strategy
* Support the business unit in building an engaged workforce ensuring there are adequate levels of skills, expertise and resource in the function through effective man-power planning, performance management, talent reviews and succession plans.
* Act as the HR Business Partner for the relevant leadership team, representing the HR agenda and providing support and challenge to the team and supporting the leader in building, leading, managing performance, coaching and mentoring and supporting personal and professional development
* Maintain positive internal stakeholder relationships across the business unit and HR function as appropriate to ensure that all key stakeholders have the most relevant information as necessary.
* Support and advise Line Managers in the management and development of their direct reports
You will be:
* CIPD qualified
* Experienced of working as an HRBP in blue collar organisation
* Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
* Experienced in building, maintaining and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Flexible to travel with some overnight stay
Salary up to £55.000
* Car / car allowance
* Fantastic Bonus
Michael Page Human Resources
Retail Human Resources plc