HR Change Advisor (Part Time)
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hays
We have a unique opportunity for an HR Advisor/HR change professional to join a great organisation in Southampton, Hampshire. This is a fixed contract until March 2020 and part time 25 hours per week.
You will be working as part of a HR team and project team delivering a significant change programme to transfer the organisation into a new entity organisation. As such they have a requirement to work with the Programme lead, supporting all activities relating to transformation and change including TUPE transfers.
Your role will be to: -
* Coordinate the initial preparation and ongoing maintenance of data/information on those staff who are 'in scope' and 'out of scope' for the TUPE transfer to 'new Organisation'.
* Support the development and transfer of all transactional HR activities from the current shared service provider to the HR Department.
* Work with the Transformation Manager and other members of the HR team to coordinate and support the procurement of new third party services, including payroll services, pension provider, pre-employment checking services, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), benefits provider.
* Coordinate the provision and exchange of 'employee liability information' (ELI) in support of responsibility under TUPE.
* Work closely with the Transformation Manager and other relevant colleagues to ensure effective communications with mangers and staff on key stages in the TUPE transfer of staff, and changing processes and systems.
Were looking for experienced HR generalists with an excellent knowledge of HR practices and transactional activities/processes, ideally with a CIPD (or equivalent) qualification. You will have sound experience in at least one area of operational HR activity, e.g. as a HR Generalist, or a resourcing role which included employment processes or organisational change and transition (TUPE).
* A very generous 30 days annual leave, plus an additional 14 public and local days off
* Free onsite car parking available
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme (we also have ample bicycle parking facilities)
* Flexible working opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.