Internal Communications Service Delivery Team Leader
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Hudson
This leadership role will be involved in the coordination and management of the Internal Communications Service Delivery function to deliver effective change communications support to the business along with the delivery of timely operational internal communications support for both Business as Usual and change communications in support of agreed internal communications plans.
- Own, manage and deliver the group internal communications schedule and associated tools for all internal communications to ensure that messaging is managed appropriately across all channels and audiences providing message alignment and preventing potential internal reputational impact.
- In conjunction with the Internal Communications Business Partnering team anticipate, plan for and act on changing business priorities to ensure the internal communications implications are fully assessed, evaluated and managed including reporting on and forecasting resourcing risks, dependencies and benefits.
- Scope, schedule and manage resource requests for operational and change communications and assign Service Delivery team members appropriate work as required in conjunction with the Internal Communications Senior Business Partners.
- Identify, propose and manage the delivery of improvements to the Internal Communications service proposition, including tools, systems and processes, to enhance customer experience and develop excellence in internal communications. Anticipate, identify and act on internal trends and external environmental developments and issues to influence the internal communications agenda, business plans and activities.
- Implement feedback and measurement mechanisms and provide analysis of the results to the Head of Internal Communications, Business Partners and IC Change Consultants to drive continuous improvement in the delivery of effective internal communications for the business.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop members of the Internal Communications Service Delivery team so that they know what is expected, are able to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their potential.
- Deliver short term /one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.