Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Artis Senior Living
Part time 3pm-11pm every other weekend Coordinator of Health and Wellness RN
Per diem all shifts
Medication Nurse part time 7:30am-11:30am
To provide adequate and sufficient services to meet the needs of the assisted living resident and to assure that preventative measures, restorative service, and related support services are carried out, recorded and reviewed.
Essential Position Functions:
* Takes an active role in direct resident assessment, development of service plan, and care.
* Oversees and implements the self-administered medication management program for residents.
* Administers medication and/or treatment to residents in accordance with physician orders.
* Responsible for documentation related to resident activity.
* Communicates resident pertinent data to the appropriate responsible party.
* Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of residents.
* Puts resident service first: Ensures that residents and responsible parties receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights.
* Performs other duties as requested.
* Must be in good physical and mental health.
* Must be able to withstand strenuous physical activity.
* Must have manual dexterity to handle instruments and equipment.
* Must have visual and aural acuity to detect changes in Residents condition.
* Must possess understanding, patience and tact in dealing with infirm, chronic or acutely ill Residents; tact and courtesy in dealing with Residents, families and visitors.
* Must possess the ability to positively interact with personnel, Residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
* Must have a general knowledge of Artis personnel policies and procedures
* Must possess the ability to work independently, problem solve and make decisions as necessary.
* Must have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions in the English language, which may be of a technical nature.
* Must provide annual verification of a negative TB skin test.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing and must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
* Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing.
* Must have a minimum of 6 months of home based nursing with a focus on the coordination of services.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Sunrise Senior Living
St Josephs Healthcare System
St. Anne Home
Advantage Nursing Services
Vera French Community Mental Health Center
Catholic Health Initiatives