Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by St. Catherine's Manor of Washington Court House
HCF offers a competitive wage and benefit package along with a 401(k) and generous company match. We are proud of our family friendly culture and flexible work environment which allows a great work-life balance. Apply today to be considered for employment with our outstanding family-owned company of over 50 years! :
We offer 12 hour shifts, from 7am -7pm or 7pm - 7am. We are currently looking for talented and motivated nurses with a caring attitude and a desire to work with the elderly. Come join our wonderful family oriented team and get a $3,000.00 sign on bonus!:
Position Summary: :
Administers resident care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a physician to maintain the highest level of resident care.
* Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
* Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one's feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
* Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
* Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
* Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
* Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
* Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
* Accurately complete documentation of care given
* Refers to, assists in developing, and follows resident's care plan
* Observes, assesses and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
* Attend required in-service education
* Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
* Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
* Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
* All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: :
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current license as a Registered Nurse with the State Board of Nursing.
* CPR certification recommended.
Christian Care Communities, Inc.
Heritage Christian Services
Air Medical Group Holdings
Rapid City Medical Center, LLP
Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
Correct Care Solutions
VNA of Central Jersey
Epix Healthcare Associates