Indirect Procurement Buyer
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Bramwith Consulting
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Market Leading Construction Firm - Bristol/ Swindon - £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Rapidly growing Construction Firm is looking for an indirect procurement specialist to come in and bolster their procurement presence due to the amount of new business they have won recently. The successful candidate will have levels of autonomy that are unheard of for a role at this level, even taking the lead on the indirect procurement for some of the new projects that the company are working on.
As Indirect Procurement Buyer you will:
- Gain exposure to a broad number of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to IT Procurement, Professional Services, and Engineering Services
- Work autonomously on incredibly exciting new projects, and in some cases be the sole procurement representative on the bid team
- Develop both your full end to end category management skills, as well as your stakeholder management ability
- Grow through an organisation that is one of the fastest growers in their industry
Indirect Procurement Buyer Required Background:
- Experience of the full end to end procurement process, ideally with some exposure to bid/ project management
- Some exposure to indirect procurement categories, however candidates with direct procurement background will also be considered
- Evidence of strong achievements/ rapid progression in previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an indirect procurement specialist to test themselves in a fast-moving environment and progress rapidly through a company that does not show signs of slowing down anytime soon!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, construction procurement, SRM, bid management, indirect procurement, project management, IT procurement, training procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at