Category Manager - Corporate Services
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Bramwith Consulting
Category Manager: Corporate Services - Financial Services - Edinburgh - Flexible Working - £40,000-£55,000 + bonus + car + package
Following a CEO backed period of aggressive expansion that's doubled revenue, this leading organisation is carrying out a comprehensive procurement transformation, creating a number of openings at Category Manager level. Developing category strategy and optimising processes before leading company-wide implementation, innovation and leveraging significant commercial opportunities will be at the heart of facilitating further growth and excellence within procurement.
The ideal candidate will have strong procurement pedigree across a range of indirect categories and be comfortable working in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Experience in the financial services is advantageous, though isn't essential.
As Category Manager, you will:
- Introduce innovative new procurement strategy across £30m+ of spend across Corporate Services, including Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Travel and Fleet
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to unlock value across procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Partner with Directors across Procurement & Commercial functions to enhance buy-in for procurement and ensure maximum service offering to the marketplace.
Essential Requirements for this position:
- Degree preferred
- Category Management experience within a service industry
- Experience of managing key stakeholders & the gravitas to influence at a senior level.
- Leadership of key procurement projects is strongly preferred.
To apply now and find out more information, apply through this page or send your CV to Alex directly at
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at