Procurement Specialist - £30k-£34k + CIPS
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Bramwith Consulting
Indirect Procurement Specialist - £30k - £34k + package + CIPS Sponsorship - Milton Keynes - excellent progression
A leading FTSE100 organisation is currently recruiting for a number of procurement specialists as they build a new team backed at executive level. The successful candidates will be experienced in indirect procurement and will be looking for a new challenge and rapid progression.
The procurement role will involve:
- Working as a procurement specialist & consultant across a number of categories including Marketing, IT, HR & Professional Services
- Working as part of a cross functional team
- Helping to improve procurement strategy
- Working in a dynamic, innovative environment and managing complex spend projects
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong technical procurement knowledge
- The ability to work alongside senior stakeholders and implement cost saving strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong procurement professional to work in a growing procurement function and become an integral member of an exciting team. The ideal candidate will wish to improve their procurement skill working on stimulating procurement projects
To find out more, email your CV to or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
Robert Walters Plc