Buyer - Leading Food & Bev Firm - £40,000 - London
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Bramwith Consulting
Buyer - Leading Food & Beverage Firm - £40,000 - London
This food and beverage giant are seeking to add a buyer to their award-winning procurement team. Working with some of the biggest suppliers in the industry the successful candidate will operate in a strategic role that requires work on a global level. In a dynamic environment the opportunity for growth and development is rife through support training offered including CIPS sponsorship.
Procurement Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Working strategically to ensure cost savings targets are met as well as maintaining supplier integrity and quality
- Managing high level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Contributing across the whole procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Running tenders to ensure the best fit suppliers are selected, with ongoing analysis of supplier performance
Procurement Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Strong stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Experience identifying and implementing cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Have worked across the full procurement life cycle
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual who is looking to develop quickly within the procurement space, then this is the perfect role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, North London, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Essex, Hertfordshire, buyer, direct, consulting procurement, Midlands, Birmingham