Sales Channel & Product Manager Cordis Germany (m/f)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Cardinal Health Germany
LOCATION: Norderstedt (Hamburg region), Germany
Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), is a global integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries and about USD130bn sales, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 14 on the Fortune 500.
Since 2015 Cordis is a division of Cardinal Health and a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of interventional vascular technology with a more than 50-year history of delivering pioneering products to treat millions of patients. With a reputation for clinical acumen, training and services, Cordis established a legacy of innovation in high-quality and less-invasive cardiovascular products and built a strong global footprint with operations in countries around the world.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Channel and Product Manager (m/f) to join our team. Your role will be to provide pre- and post-product launch support, full marketing and launch responsibility for specific product groups and the management of all local congresses/events.
REPORTS TO: Sales Development Manager / Marketing Lead
● Owns product responsibility (PM)
● Supports the shaping of local marketing and product launch strategy
● Pre and post product launch support
● Full marketing and launch responsibility for specific product groups
● Market research analysis
● Involvement in business planning process: forecasting, budgeting, etc.
● Management of all local congresses including booth construction, event organization and participants management
● Management of local advertising materials and responsibility for digital marketing activities in collaboration with EMEA Marketing and external vendors
● Point of contact for sales teams in product related questions
● Supply and backorder management in collaboration with Supply Chain, Customer Service and Operations
● Product master data maintenance
● Complaint handling in collaboration with Q&RA
● Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent degree
● Experience in marketing and sales support ideally in medical devices/disposables industry
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent IT skills
● Pro-active and well organized
● Ability to work cross functionally
● Fluent in both English and German
● Self-motivated, flexible and a go-get attitude