Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
* 2-3 years experience in a similar role
* ERP experience and knowledge would be a significant advantage
* Proficient in MS tools, Word / Excel / Project / PowerPoint etc
* Ability to manage individuals and influence key stakeholders
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving team environment
* Good negotiation skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Understanding of supply chain systems and processes
* Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
* Identifying and managing cost improvement initiatives and embedding best practice in supplier relationship management
* Liaise with external suppliers, Customer Engineering, third party sub-contractors and all aspects of the RISS operation, to maintain proactive successful relations.
* Issue, receive and manage Customer owned Inventory and Consignment Inventory utilizing the Customers stock management systems
* Utilise the ERP system for processing Sales Orders and controlling owned inventory.
* Devise, implement and manage supply chain projects that deliver added value services and cost benefits.
* Monitor and review performance against agreed plans and budgets, taking prompt and appropriate action to correct any shortfalls in performance.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on (Apply online only) or email your CV in response to this job posting