Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Bedford College Group
We have great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a Learning Facilitator to become a key member of our Additional Learning Support department.
As a Learning Facilitator, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- To support the development of study skills to students with an identified Learning Difficulty and/or Disability
- To develop and maintain resources to support the needs of students with an identified Learning Difficulty and/or Disability
Our ideal candidates will have experience of providing support to individuals in an educational or care setting and experience of working with students with a range of learning difficulties and/or disabilities, alongside the following qualifications:
- Educated to Level 3 (A level or equivalent) standard
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- GCSE Maths and English (grades A - C) or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
32 hours per week (0.8 FTE) / 40 weeks per year
£20,000 per annum, pro rata
25 holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 16 th December 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.