Lead Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Excellent salary, flexible pension, healthcare, car or car allowance, fantastic working environment and a range of other benefits.
You will be involved in working closely with the companies clients, their design partners and internal team members. The role will involve detailed design, design reviews, team leadership, project and information management in relation to project delivery. You will also manage design partners, get best value from the supply chain and attend design team meetings.
Our client is a very successful design and build contractor with a very strong order book in some exciting sectors. They also have a highly ambitious growth plan and are looking to grow considerably in the next three years.
They are looking for someone who:
• Has a hands on approach who will be able to both delivery projects and to help create a culture of excellence within the Liverpool design studio .
• Has the ability to work in a collaborative way with pre construction and BIM teams for the greater good of the project.
• Likes to have input into conceptual design techniques, decision making processes and problem solving
• Possesses excellent communication skills and is capable of transmitting their passion for Engineering to clients, other professions and the team.
• has a broad experience of the industry and leading edge knowledge of building services systems
• has knowledge and experience of using front end design tools such as Amtech, REVIT MEP, BIM and is CAD and IT literate
• has successfully designed and delivered a number of significant projects across a wide range of scales and sectors In addition you will have experience of, or a desire to develop your skills, within a Revit environment.
The firm have over 65 years experience, they are one of the country's leading providers of building services. They specialise in design, installation and asset / facilities management, of highly efficient and productive mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. They are an innovative and forward thinking company and work on a lot of exciting and prestigious projects. They have excellent relationships with their clients and focus on a collaborative approach that builds and enhances strong working relationships. Their staff retention rate of 95%, one of the highest in its industry and they are members of the 5% club, an organisation that is focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates in the UK workforce.
Currently there are 26 apprentices working at this firm.
They are seen as the way of future proofing the business and ensuring the continued delivery of projects to the highest levels of quality and service to clients