Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Leeds and Hull
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Role: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Hull and Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer with experience within Roads and Drainage design to work in either Leeds or Hull. I am looking for an experienced Civil Engineer within Roads & Drainage to work on large Commercial & Residential developments across the UK.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside chartered engineers on developments up to 300 plots, on the Roads & Sewers design for some of the UK's biggest house builders, Commercial developments and Highways schemes. This consultancy has a team of 15-20 engineers that are looking for somebody to join a close team who want to learn and be trained directly off Chartered Directors.
You will be joining an outstanding consultancy who specialise in Civil / Structural & Geotechnical Engineering who are respected throughout the UK and overseas.
• 2:1 or above at BSc, BEng, MEng or Masters (or equivalent)
• Experience within Drainage Design (s38/278/106)
• Working knowledge of computer drafting systems
• Must have an aptitude and an appetite for Civil design.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, and standard office software
If you require any more information on this role, or would like to hear of similar opportunities please contact Sam Smith at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business