Assistant Ecologist - Winchester
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: £17,000+ *Competitive Salary*
My client, a well-established and leading ecological consultancy, are currently embarking on a new exciting phase of company expansion and are currently seeking an Assistant Ecologist to join their vibrant and forward-thinking team of professional ecologists in Winchester, Hampshire. This exciting role will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to a brand new ecological team, with the support of an existing and experienced team of ecologists' who implement their own ambitious environmental initiatives.
My client work on a range of interesting projects, from small-large scale, including some of the largest housing developments in the UK.
If successful in your application, your role will include:
* Undertaking protected species surveys
* Undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
* Report writing
* Assisting with preliminary Ecological Appraisals
* Working on small to large scale projects
To be considered for this post, you will have:
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking Protected species surveys
* A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
* Student/Grad CIEEM membership
* Holding a protected species licence is desirable
* Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (Apply online only) or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position