Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary from £50,000 dependent on experience + excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an established company with a strong support infrastructure and great career opportunities.
The core purpose of the role is ensuring that best Civil engineering design practices are applied within the office and to assist the Directors with improving design services and operational efficiency.
We are therefore looking for an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer to head up a Civils Team.
You will be an experienced engineer with knowledge of Highways and Drainage design, and competence of Section's 104, 278 and 38.
* At least a Civil Engineering degree or equivalent experience, preferable CEng MICE
* Highways and Drainage Design and Detailing Experience with a Consulting Engineer
* Experience of PDS/ AutoCAD software and of Section s38, s278, s102, s104, s106 agreements
* Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business
* Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6th & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
* Design access statements to local design standards.
* Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
* Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
* Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting the development of other services
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration
Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions Ltd