Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - German
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative - German Speaking to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Inside Sales Representative - German Speaking you will be responsible for generating revenue and create sales opportunities by utilising commercial leads within Germany and Switzerland. This is an office based position with travelling up to 20%.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Representative - German Speaking will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Sourcing and qualifying opportunities through inbound leads, outbound cold calls and emails.
2. Advising customers on suitable products, identifying and maximising sales opportunities in line with the customer needs. In doing this you will aim to meet and exceed personal and the companies set KPI's. Products include: reagents (proteins and antibodies) and benchtop equipment (Western Blot, ELISA, FLow Cytometers etc.
3. Provide feedback on your sales area, competition and the state of the market via regularly sales reports and Sales force.
4. Representing the company and maintaining a professional manner at scientific conferences and fairs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Representative - German Speaking we are looking to identify:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences subject such as Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology etc.
2. Able to speak fluently in German both scientifically and at a business capacity
3. Confident personality with a desire to start a career within a scientific sales environment. Commercial experience within a scientific or non-scientific role is advantageous.
Key Words: Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Telesales / Immunology / Account Manager / Inside Sales / German / Leads / Cold Calling / Representative / Conferences / Oxfordshire / Sales
Millar Cameron Ltd
Jumar Solutions Ltd