Sales Account Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary: Basic £23k to £25k per annum DOE + commission
Hours: 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for a kind and confident sales professional to join our client's small, friendly team based in Parkstone.
Objective of the role:
To maximise the sales of products to the market:
* Maintain existing trading relationships
* To work alongside the existing team to develop your skill sets
* Obtain appointments for external representatives
* To develop new business opportunities
* To gain appointments with existing and new clients for their external team
* Maintain regular contact with existing customers to develop long term relationships
* Process orders, monitor their progress and keep customers informed
* Act as a primary contact, helping to solve problems and ensure customer satisfaction
* To call approx 30 customers per day
* Maintain accurate contact and profile information on the customer database
* Take personal responsibility for increasing product knowledge and keeping in touch with product developments in the industry
* Attend supplier training as required
Key Skills Required:
* Outbound telephone sales is essential. You must come from a B2B background.
* Overcoming objection handling preferable
* Telephone sales techniques - closing sales & cold calling skills preferable
* Ability to develop relationships over the telephone
* Good understanding of MS Office is essential
* Self-motivated and confident
* Desire to work in sales and over achieve targets
* Positive team player
* Desire to develop communication skills
* Free parking
* Free tea/coffee fruit each week
* Our client will provide full training on the products that they sell
* 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays plus shut down during Christmas and New Year. You will also accrue a further day for each year up to a max of 5 days.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy
Bond Williams Ltd
Richard Allen & Associates
Dovetail Recruitment Ltd