Road Agreements Team Leader
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
* Manage a team of multi-disciplinary professional, technical, specialist and administrative staff including recruitment and induction, appraisal, health and safety, learning and development and other appropriate HR matters in accordance with County Council policies.
* Promote a strong customer service focus within the team and take account of customer requirements, building them into work planning as appropriate
* To ensure successful delivery of the service that offers value for money and achieves targets set.
* To ensure that sound financial, technical and project management techniques and disciplines are embedded within the team culture and are monitored effectively
* To assume direct responsibility for the management of the budgets associated with the team in accordance with County Council Policies.
* Maintaining excellent, effective working relationships with stakeholders, key strategic partners, senior managers, politicians and other teams.
* To liaise with and work in partnership with various suppliers and contractors.
* Promote and deliver excellent communication with individual residents, communities, other local authorities and key stakeholders.
* To write and present reports and other information to a variety of audiences including customers, Cabinet and governance groups within the Council.
* Manage own workload and the resources required to ensure successful project and service delivery.
* Provide necessary information for performance management measures.
You should match the following criteria:
* Management qualification (NVC Level 6 (or equivalent) or significant management experience within a similar work place.
* Degree level qualification in a discipline relevant to the post OR substantial experience in a discipline relevant to the role.
* Experience of managing a team of multi-disciplinary staff, including all aspects of staff management.
* Demonstrable knowledge of financial and budget management.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Unipart Group Limited