Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project Controller to work with our prestigious client on a 6 months contract at their site in Barrow.
The successful candidate will be there to support the increasing demand within the Equipment Spares and Repairs Team. You will carry out a range of activities supporting the project management processes, to help in delivering all activities and products to schedule, budget & quality requirements. You will need to be SC Cleared for this role.
* Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles.
* Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
* Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
* Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
* Handle straightforward problems or situations and refer more difficult or non-standard issues to roles at higher levels, ensuring resolution as quickly as possible.
* Prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines without compromising quality standards, and check own work for accuracy and completeness.
* Use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data, maintaining own capabilities in use of software or programs, and ensure data is safely recorded and stored.
* Document and record management.
* To be considered for this role, I am looking for someone who holds a Qualification/Certificate within Project Management, and possess LCM awareness.
* Similar experience within Engineering or highly regulated industry
* A knowledge of submarines business processes is also advantageous.
* Ideally SC Cleared but not essential
Please note that this is a contract position, with a rate of £21.12 p/h LTD.
If this role is of interest to you, or you know someone who would be suitable, then please send your updated CV. Ref 820975
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
Morson Human Resources Limited
Program Planning Professionals Ltd