Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
I am currently working very closely with a leading not for profit organisation which are based in London.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply apply
* Deep working knowledge of Salesforce
* Confident hands on configuration skills
* Strong stakeholder management
* Experience in closing business alongside CEO through advising on technical areas of project for example
* The ideal candidate will have been involved with at least 1 full lifecycle project
* Non-profit background is ideal
* Certifications are desirable but not essential
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at or call (0)(Apply online only)
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of (url removed) recruitment business. We solely specialise within the (url removed) market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected (url removed) Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy