Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
£26,000-£33,000 pa plus Car allowance
Are you fed up with being micromanaged and the unrealistic targets and KPI's set by working for a corporate company?
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking employer that rewards you for your figures and not penalises you for not hitting that KPI target…? Look no further….
Why this company is different?
Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment companies in the South West who specialise in the construction and technical sector.
The business has a healthy track record working with some of the industry's big-name clients, thus providing a constant flow of permanent and contract roles, this has helped to build a strong database over last 15 years.
They provide clients with a range of cost-effective recruitment solutions that deliver real business benefits. Supported by in-depth knowledge and specialist skills across multiple sectors, their ability to find most suitable candidates for you is second to none.
Their consultants pride themselves in their ability to accurately match talent opportunity, a skill born out of their commitment to excel in their chosen markets. It is these skills coupled with their ambition to foster long-term relationships with clients - based on quality and delivery - that drives the success of partnerships.
If you are a confident, proactive and ambitious person looking to progress your career within the recruitment industry, they may be the right company for you.
What's on offer?
* Impressive commission structure
* Car allowance
* Monthly incentives for budget hitters
* Quarterly team incentives
* Rewards for high achievers
* 25 days holiday
* Career progression - growing company
* Relaxed work environment with a team culture
* Autonomy to build your own business
What desk will you cover?
Looking for a Recruiter (Ideally experienced) to work on a 360-hybrid desk covering either the New Build or Fit Out / Refurb sector.
With a PSL in place for major players in the construction industry across the South West, South East and London, there truly is warm clients for you to get stuck into and you will be billing from day one.
What we're looking for?
* At least 1 years' recruitment experience, ideally in the white-collar sector (other construction experience will be considered)
* Has the desire to be a top player in the recruitment industry
* Ability to pick up new things quickly
* Hands-on approach to work
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential
* Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
* Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
* Motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career and constantly build on your skillset.
* Ability to manage a fast-paced, diverse workload.
* Willingness to go the extra mile for yourself, your business and your candidates and Clients